We use WorldPay to process online payments securely.
If you have a query about your payment, please contact us at:
Motor Neurone Disease Association
David Niven House
10-15 Notre Dame Mews
Tel: 01604 250505
or fill in the Contact form.
We endeavour to ensure that the items and descriptions provided in our online catalogue are accurate. Please note that all sizes are approximate and colours and designs may vary. Please see our Returns clause below.
All orders are subject to availability. If the item you have ordered is not available we may send you a similar alternative. Any substitutions will not affect your statutory rights.
All orders are subject to our acceptance (see Refusal of Transaction clause below) and will be processed in accordance with the conditions of delivery and delivery charges set out on the website.
Deliveries are normally dispatched within five working days; however please allow 28 days for delivery.
5. Prices and Payment
All prices are inclusive of VAT and are those prevailing at date of despatch. Delivery charges must be paid in addition to the sum of the items ordered as shown on the online order form. Payment can be made by any of the methods set out on the payment order form on this website.
We trust you will be satisfied with the items which you purchase from our online shop. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied you may return your goods for any reason within seven working days starting from the day after you have received the goods. We will only pay for returns if the goods are faulty.
MND Sales Ltd
10-15 Notre Dame Mews
Tel: 0345 375 1857
Order and enquiry line is open Monday-Friday 08:00 – 20:00, Saturday 10:00 – 17:00, Sunday 10:00 – 17:00, Bank Holidays – CLOSED.
8. The Contract of Sale
The purchase is not made until you have completed the online payment order form and you have accepted these terms and conditions; you can download and print these terms of trade. Receipt of your order will be acknowledged in writing, usually by email.
9. Distance Selling Right of Cancellation
You have a right to cancel your order, within seven days of receipt. This right will be confirmed to you in the written acknowledgement of your order. Please note that the purchase price will only be repaid if you return the product in merchantable condition and the cost of returning it is not recoverable unless it was faulty on receipt.
10. Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right at any time to withdraw any item from the online shop and to refuse to process a transaction for any reason, at any time and at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any refusal to enter into a transaction for any reason.
In order to be eligible to purchase items on this website and to lawfully enter into and form contracts on this website under English law you must:
- provide your real name, phone number, payment details and other requested information;
- be over 18 years of age;
- stipulate a delivery address;
- possess a valid credit or debit card issued in the cardholder’s name.
When you make an offer to buy an item on this website, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
11. Governing law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be subject to English law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Your use of this website constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to The Motor Neurone Disease Association and its trading subsidiary The Motor Neurone Disease (Sales) Ltd.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any other party. Such restriction includes, but is not limited to, hacking into this website for the purpose of adding to or altering the content of the website; transmitting any racist, sexist, ageist, obscene, offensive or illegal content; and interfering with the general working of the site. The Motor Neurone Disease Association reserves the right to bar users from this site, to report any misuse of this site to the relevant authorities, and where appropriate to take legal action.
- The Motor Neurone Disease (Sales) Ltd reserves the right to modify or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this website after changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified by the posted changes.